My goal for 2019 is simple: to find opportunities to help companies build better innovative culture and intrapreneurship/corporate entrepreneurship programs. The path to achieve this is a bit of a winding road. I plan to grow the influence of my company, Innovative Revolution, but I’m not opposed to joining forces with a larger, more established consulting firm that believes in my methodologies and strategies for working with companies, or companies themselves that want a dedicated, seasoned entrepreneurial mind at the helm of their innovation growth. At the heart of this goal is my need to work with a company or companies whose missions I believe in, that also believes in me and my work.
My personal mission to help companies that need guidance – startups, small businesses, nonprofits – will continue under my personal brand. I hope to find more opportunities to work with entrepreneurs, organizations, and programs that allow me to speak, teach, and lead the future of business.
As someone who is in a constant stage of fixing problems around her, I want opportunities; opportunities to grow myself, opportunities to positively impact existing businesses, and opportunities to influence new and upcoming industries.
Over the past 16 years, I have created 10 companies and sold 4. I love giving people who need it access to information, resources, and connections that will help them reach their goals. Additionally, I love creating programs, books, and courses that can be implemented in businesses of all sizes, especially programs that are tailored specifically for their needs.
Please consider checking out my other website, www.innovativerevolution.com to see what I’m working on. I will be launching a podcast, talk show, and magazine under the Innovative Revolution brand in 2019, so stay tuned – and please feel free to reach out to me anytime with questions, connections, referrals, or to set up time to chat! I really do love connecting with new people.
Nicole by the numbers:
- Author of over 20 articles for national, international, and industry-specific publications, plus 2 books
- Grant recipient (2018) from University of Notre Dame's Jumpstart Competition for pitch on solving manufacturing business problems related to poor culture tracking in M&As
- Entrepreneur with 10 created and sold 4 companies since 2003 in education, food, marketing, and tech industries
- Keynote speaker for 15 different organizations and conferences and 27 webinars, for audiences of up to 2500
- Guest on 5 podcasts and radio shows, plus host and producer of 2 podcasts
- Creator of 6 custom programs in productivity, marketing, nonprofits, and education (with over 75 combined hours of content)
- Consultant with over 300 clients, including 3 Shark Tank contestants
- Grant writer, completing a grant for a $55,000 project for accessible clean water in rural India
- Backpacker with 1600 miles of the Appalachian Trail and 1200 miles of the North Country Trail hiked
- Blogger with 72 published articles and over 2 million views, including an average of 2500 monthly targeted views
- Dedicated Evernote user for 7 years with over 5000 documents managed, including being an Evernote Certified Consultant since 2016
- Taskmaster with an average of 466 actions accomplished in Trello per month (last updated October 29th, 2019)
- Voiceover recording artist with 12 commercials and business messages recorded
- Started her first business at age 4, and first registered business at 11
- Board member and volunteer for 11 nonprofit organizations
- Amateur comedienne with over 750 delighted audience members
- Seeking 5 new clients this month (could one be you?)